The TOYOTOMI Factory Outlet Store
Your Portable Air Conditioner type is identified by the first three letters of the model name. The model name is shown on the top of the Portable Air Conditioner.
Example: Model name: “TAD-T32G”. The type is “TAD”
30-Day Unconditional Return Policy
All merchandise, except Video Tapes, CDs, and DVDs, purchased from our factory outlet store has a 30-day unconditional return policy. If for any reason you are not completely satisfied with our product within 30 days from date of purchase, you can return it for a refund. Our return procedure is as follows:
- Call TOYOTOMI U.S.A., Inc., Customer Service Dept. (203) 775-1909 to obtain a Return Authorization number. State your reason for the return and if you would like an exchange or refund.
- Ship returned merchandise back freight prepaid, using UPS to TOYOTOMI U.S.A., Inc., Customer Service Dept., 604 Federal Road, Brookfield, CT 06804.
- The Return Authorization number must be clearly marked on outer carton of all returned merchandise.
- Wicks may only be returned if unopened.
- Repack portable air conditioners and heaters in their original cartons with original packing material (and original brown outer carton in the case of portable air conditioners), along with all manuals and related materials.
- Portable air conditioners, heaters, sets and kits will be inspected for missing parts. Any missing parts will be charged back.
We reserve the right to charge a minimum 15% restocking fee if the above return procedure is not followed. Liability for lost or damaged return items belongs to the customer. Shipping charges are the responsibility of the customer and are not refundable.
If you have any questions, please call our Customer Service Department at (203) 775-1909.
Estimated Shipping Time
Products ordered today will ship within 2 Business Days of receiving the order.
UPS Ground transit times will vary based on your location.
Use the map below to estimate your delivery date.
Weekends are not included in transit time.
Saturday deliveries are not guaranteed for any orders, regardless of how they are shipped.
There is an extra charge for Saturday delivery. You must call for Saturday delivery, 203-775-1909.
UPS Ground Transit Times
Is it safe to use my credit card on-line?
- The location of the web page will begin with https://, which differs from non-secure web pages which begin with http://.
- Netscape Navigator will display either a locked padlock icon or a key icon in the lower left corner when a secure connection is established.
- Microsoft Internet Explorer will display either a padlock icon in the lower right corner when a secure connection is established.
- Most other browsers will have similar indicators.
If you are unsure whether you have established a secure connection with our server, or you feel uncomfortable ordering on-line, please call (203) 775-1909 to place your order.
TOYOTOMI utilizes an Internet Secure Socket Layer (SSL) as an encryption standard to create a secure on-line ordering site. Our SSL technology utilizes a VeriSign certificate for encryption. VeriSign is the most trusted secure certificate provider for eCommerce on the Internet.
LIMITED WARRANTY FOR AIR CONDITIONERS AND WICK-FED HEATERS
TOYOTOMI U.S.A., INC. (“TOYOTOMI”) warrants each product and any parts thereof sold by it to be free from defects in materials or workmanship under normal use and service for TWELVE (12) MONTHS* from the date of delivery to the original purchaser at retail subject to the following terms and conditions:
WHAT IS NOT COVERED:
- WHAT IS COVERED: Product or any parts thereof which are defective in materials or workmanship.
- This warranty does not extend to any defect due to the negligence of others; failure to install, operate or maintain unit in accordance with installation instructions (operating and maintenance instructions are furnished with each new unit); unreasonable use; accidents; alteration, use of unauthorized or non-standardized TOYOTOMI parts and accessories; electrical malfunction, i.e., as resulting from power surges, short circuit, etc.; incorrect installation; use of any power source or fuel other than that specified in owners manuals; or repair by anyone other than a service facility specified by TOYOTOMI.
- Normal wear and tear of parts, including wicks, batteries, igniter coils and siphons.
- This warranty does not cover shipping costs or labor on wick-fed heaters.
WHO IS COVERED: The original purchaser at retail.
WHAT WE WILL DO: TOYOTOMI will either repair or replace, at is option, all defective parts free of charge that are covered by this limited warranty on a carry-in basis, to your nearest authorized dealer or distributor of TOYOTOMI. WHAT YOU MUST DO FOR WARRANTY SERVICE: You must return the defective Product or part to any authorized dealer or distributor of TOYOTOMI with this LIMITED WARRANTY and a copy of your bill of sale or credit card charge receipt or other document evidencing the date of the Product’s delivery. If service is not available locally, please contact:
TOYOTOMI U.S.A., INC.
Customer Relations Department
Tel: (203) 775-1909
THE FOREGOING EXPRESSES ALL OF TOYOTOMI’S OBLIGATIONS AND LIABILITIES WITH RESPECT TO THE QUALITY OF PRODUCT FURNISHED BY IT. ALL OTHER WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING THE WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE ARE DISCLAIMED. TOYOTOMI SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR THE LOSS OF USE OF THE PRODUCT, INCONVENIENCE, LOSS OR ANY OTHER DAMAGES, DIRECT OR CONSEQUENTIAL, ARISING OUT OF THE USE OF, OR INABILITY TO USE, THE PRODUCT OR DAMAGES RESULTING FROM OR ATTRIBUTABLE TO DEFECTS IN THE PRODUCT.
No one other than TOYOTOMI has authority to extend or modify the terms of this Limited Warranty in any manner whatsoever.
Some states do not allow the exclusion or limitation of incidental or consequential damages or limitations on how long an implied warranty lasts, so these limitations or exclusions may not apply to you. This Limited Warranty gives you specific legal rights and you may also have other rights which vary from state to state.
*In addition to the warranty period stated above, an extended four (4) year (5 years from date of purchase) warranty is offered on air conditioners for the following:
Cooling System, which consists of:Compressor, Evaporator, Condenser, Strainer and Capillary Tube
NOTE: THE EXTENDED WARRANTY POLICY IS APPLICABLE ONLY FOR THE REPLACEMENT OF THE ORIGINAL FACTORY-INSTALLED PARTS THAT HAVE FAILED WITHIN THE TIME LIMITATIONS AS INDICATED. REPLACEMENT PARTS ARE WARRANTED FOR THE REMAINDER OF THE ORIGINAL PART WARRANTY PERIOD. LABOR IS NOT COVERED ON THE EXTENDED WARRANTY. THE EXTENDED WARRANTY DOES NOT APPLY TO RECONDITIONED UNITS.